ReReplacer

Possible issue after re-replacer latest update?

9 months 4 weeks ago #88466

nican's Avatar nican

Hello,+
right after updating re-replacer to 8.8.0
I noticed a couple of issues:

1 - "SAVE" button does not work anymore int the joomla articles editor , both for frontend and backend
Chrome Console says
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isValid' of undefined
at Object.Joomla.submitbutton (index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=994:112)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=994:491)


2 - The various buttons/tools under the editor (like sourcerer "insert code" button) do not open a modal window anymore, but they open new window on top of the editor window (I have to hit "back" ti go back to the editor)
I see also these other errors in Chrome Console

punycode.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
validate.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
keepalive.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
modal.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
en.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS


3 - Regular Labs extension manager screen does not show anymore the extensions various tools for updating etc., there are blue bars like is loading but it seems frozen

I am not sure if htis is related at all with the latest re-replacer update, but since is the only thing I changed since I noticed the issue I cannot think of anything else

Thank you

9 months 4 weeks ago #88467

nican's Avatar nican

Hello again,
I confirm that these issues are cause by re-replacer. I downgraded the extension and now everything is fine.

9 months 3 weeks ago #88469

nican's Avatar nican

Alright,
updating advanced module manager and then reinstalling re-replacer latest version solved the issue 👍

9 months 3 weeks ago #88470

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

That's weird, as they contain the exact same version of the Regular Labs Library.
So not sure what happened. Probably if you had simply reinstalled ReReplacer, it would also have fixed things.