Modals

modal and jux wall news

9 months 2 weeks ago #78328

alex gor's Avatar alex gor

I bought a jux wall mode module that did not work properly with the modules in the articles. I disconnected the nivobox pop-up and registered in it the {modal url / of / the / page / to / open} Link text {/ modal} and the article output was modal. There is a huge problem that after clicking the load more article button, the outgoing articles open without a modal window with a direct link. I will be very grateful for the help, the developer of jux wall news promised to look but I do not have time . my site for test goruno.bget.ru/

9 months 2 weeks ago #78329

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Try opening the modal in iframe mode:

{modal url="your/url" iframe="true"}
Or switch on the option in Modals plugin settings to open links in iframe mode by default.

If you lose the templates styling when opening the modal via the iframe mode, see:
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/modals#th...-the-correct-styling

9 months 2 weeks ago #78330

do not work open article in iframe mode . i try

9 months 2 weeks ago #78331

Where exactly can I see the issue? Where do you have the read more link inside the modals?
You are currently not using the iframe mode.

9 months 2 weeks ago #78333

I enabled iframe mode settings modal. Spread the video that does not work youtu.be/lyLRhV1nltk
instead of readmore link, I put a picture and a hover with the description of the article

9 months 2 weeks ago #78339

Ah, ok, yes, that is an issue with jux wall news. It loads the new content via ajax. The new links will not be seen by Modals on page load.
If you have the ability to trigger javascript after jux wall news loads new content, you can trigger:

RegularLabsModals.init();
Otherwise, this will not work.

9 months 2 weeks ago #78344

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I added the module, it works 😎