Search
Other Modals questions
Forum

Modals + Advance Module Manager + OpenLitespeed = not working tag: open="once", how can i solve?

Fabio Zignale's Avatar Fabio Zignale
Hello!
I use two separate modules to display two Modal windows with Regular Labs Modals, one module for each language of the site, these modules are displayed with the "LANGUAGE condition".

I noticed that by activating the Openlitespeed cache, unfortunately the Modals open="once" tag no longer works correctly.
The problem is that the first page visited will always show the popup, while the others never display it.

I solve this by completely deactivating the OpenLitespeed cache plugin.

I tried to solve this by deactivating the Openlitespeed cache from the components at the same time:
- Modules
- Advanced Module Manager
- Conditions
- Plugins
obviously i cleaned the cache with Cache Cleaner and also the server's Openlitespeed cache but unfortunately it didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to make Modals + Conditions + Openlitespeed work at the same time correctly?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The data to tell Modals to only open it once, will be in the content where you place the {modal} tag.
So you will have to find a way to exclude that from any hard caching.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Ok, therefore of the custom module in this case.
I will try further.

I take this opportunity to ask if it is possible to use multiple popups (around website pages) with the open-once option?
Or would this be impossible using a single cookie?

Thanks so much Peter!
Great!
Thank you Peter!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription