Search
Other Quick Index questions
Forum

Compatibility automatic Quick Index & SPPagebuilder

André Schrogl's Avatar André Schrogl
Hello, I use SPPagebuilder to build my pages. I have just purchased the package with all the extensions. I find several extensions interesting, but the automatic Quick Index was the deciding factor for me to buy it. Now I have discovered that this is apparently not compatible with SPPagebuilder. Too bad, I was so looking forward to this solution. Is support planned? can I use Quick index manually? Are there general problems using sppagebuilder and regularlabs extensions? Thanks for the info, best regards, Andre'
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
SP Page Builder does a lot of things in a non-Joomla standard way, which will cause issues with other extensions that rely on core functionality.

It is pretty much a case of 'try it out and see'.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
André Schrogl's Avatar André Schrogl
Good day Mr van Westen,

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried everything, even the manual creation of the index fails.

I have also tried with the sourcerer, unfortunately without success.

is there any other extension from regularlabs that i can try my luck with? anchor, jumpmarks...etc.?

IDs can only be added to complete rows in SPPagebuilder. i can't believe this, it is an absolute standard today in terms of usability. i have written to sppagebuilder support and hope i will find a solution.

best regards, Andre'
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, I don't have a solution for you. Best to ask the SP support.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription