Problem renewing extension

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Problem renewing extension

Anne Cotgreave's Avatar Anne Cotgreave
Due to an attempted scam on my bank account a few weeks ago, I had to cancel the debit card I used for my original subscriptions to Regular Labs extensions Tooltips and Tabs & Accordions. Today I received an email from Regula Labs regarding a failed payment and telling me to try ordering again using a different payment method, but it doesn't tell me which product this is for. When I followed the link, I was simply presented with the list of all available products, and assumed that I needed to reorder Tabs & Accordions, which I did, paying for it with my new debit card which was accepted and is now the payment method associated with my account.
But within less than an hour I then received another email regarding a failed payment, and again there are no details of the product. I suspect that the original failed payment you contacted me about is in fact for Tooltips, and it would have been extremely helpful if this could have been made clear. So I have now bought a second subscription to Tabs and Accordions, while the original one is still active, and have no way of sorting any of this out.
I can't find any information in the admin section of my website, or in my account details on your website, to assist me with any of this. I believed that I had originally also installed the Regular Labs Extention Manager, but can't find this anywhere on any of the sites which use your products.
I am desperate for some help with all of this, so please make contact with me to open a dialogue.
Yours hopefully,
Anne Cotgreave
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You ordered the subscription for Tabs & Accordions twice.
I issued a refund for this purchase.
Once it is refunded, you could re-order if you wish.

You can check the status of your subscriptions under:
regularlabs.com/subscriptions
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Anne Cotgreave's Avatar Anne Cotgreave
Thank you for the very speedy reply! My brain is a bit frazzled at the moment - to say the least! - but I will check everything thoroughly in the morning. And in the meantime I'll download the latest version of Extension Manager so will hopefully find it easier to stay on track!
You can only post on this forum if you log in