Pre-sale question/ Vilnius university inquire

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Pre-sale question/ Vilnius university inquire

Jurgita Raguckaite's Avatar Jurgita Raguckaite
Hello,

I represent Vilnius University’s ( www.vu.lt/en/about-vu ) (Lithuania) team that is responsible for the update & development of web applications. Currently we have 70 academical and non-academical websites under our domain vu.lt (example:https://www.flf.vu.lt/; www.chgf.vu.lt/ end so on and so forth), there are also around 15 conference websites per year annually with separate domains. We have been using Tabs & Accordions solution for our Joomla! websites (as the most of our websites are built with it) and quite liked it and now would like to move to Pro version therefore I was eager to learn what are the pricing options for the educational institutions?

These are some of the reasons why we ask you to consider providing flexible pricing, or maybe even giving some sort of free access to your product:
- We are of a Non-Profit, aiming to invest revenue back into education and student services, always traying to keep software costs at the minimum.
- Offering educational discounts or free access to your services demonstrates a commitment to supporting the educational sector. This can encourage more teams and institutions within our University to adopt your solution, fostering even more positive relationship between you and our education community.
- Long-Term Partnerships: I want to ensure stability and continuity in usage of your products. Pricing models that offer flexibility, scalability, and favorable terms can contribute to building strong and enduring relationships with us, as educational customer.

I look forward to your reply and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Jurgita Raguckaitė
+370 68797027
Information Technology Product Manager
Development Department Information Technology Service Centre
Vilnius university
www.vu.lt
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please see the email I sent you.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in