Free version not working completely, so no sale

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Free version not working completely, so no sale

Brian's Avatar Brian
Folks, I'm in a quandary. The free version sort of works, but I don't have any configuration options or the editor button. Since I can't get support until after I buy something that doesn't seem to be working I guess I'm stuck not confident enough to buy.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If it is a bug, post a bug report.
If you think you need (to try) the pro version, purchase a subscription.
There is a 30-day-money-back-guarentee.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Brian's Avatar Brian
Oh, thank you, I didn't realize I could do so without having purchased. I'll do so now. Also good to know about the 30-day offer. Again, thank you.
Dennis Ferreira's Avatar Dennis Ferreira
Hi there, so I would really like to test the Pro Version for our Company website, in order to do so I would need to create a purchase order (this is typically a lengthy process with a lot of paper work) with our finance department - I would how ever like to test it first and make sure it will cater to our needs.

I am aware you have a 30-day-money-back-guarantee but this poses some issues in the event this extension does not do what we require I would need to cancel the subscription and start from scratch.

Is there no option to try a Demo/Trial version of the Pro-Extension, even if it is for a day or a few hours it would save a lot of people a lot of time and I am sure adoption of this extension would be much easier for a lot of users?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I do not offer the ability to test out Pro versions, other than to purchase it and refund if it doesn't meet your needs.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in