Need refund of a subscription charge

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Need refund of a subscription charge

Paul's Avatar Paul
I was recently charged $53.39 USD by "Mol Regular Labs" on my personal card. I no longer work for the company I had been working for last year when I paid the first time, and am not using any of your extensions or the subscription since I left that company in Feb 2023. I no longer have access to the company email address I used to create that account I was charged for, and have no idea how to get into that account at this point. I am currently dealing with extremely hard times financially right now, and was caught by surprise by this charge and it has caused some issues with other bills I need to pay.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
is likely the email address I used for the account.
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me to be able to refund the charge.

I appreciate the work you've done to build the extensions which are very useful, and hope to work on projects in the future which might need the use of your extensions again.

Thank you!
Paul's Avatar Paul
The following From address failed: : MAIL FROM command failed,,,SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failedSMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed

SMTP Error: data not accepted.SMTP server error: DATA END command failed Detail: Relaying disallowed as SMTP code: 553
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sorry for the late reply...
The refund has been issued.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Paul's Avatar Paul
Hi Peter,

It actually hit my account as a charge again for the same amount this morning, but is pending since there is not enough in the account to cover it.

Need that latest one cancelled and the initial one still need refunded. Can send screenshots if needed.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
There are no pending payments anymore and the initial payment has been refunded.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Paul's Avatar Paul
Thank you, received refund
You can only post on this forum if you log in