Cache cleaner Pro

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Cache cleaner Pro - Auto cleaning

Frédéric Bianchi's Avatar Frédéric Bianchi
Hello,
I am interested in the pro version of cache cleaner, for auto cleaning.

But my question is: is it not a problem for the performance of the site if we activate an auto cleaning every 30 seconds for example? Or is there a minimum duration?

The fact is that I currently use Yootheme Pro on all my sites (about 30). The cache can't be emptied with the "Clean cache when I make a modification" parameter. So if I work on a site to make page modifications with Yootheme (or a client on his site), we see the modifications only after having emptied the cache. I want to avoid as much as possible that clients have to use a button to clear the cache if they make changes.

So far, I have never used the Joomla cache to avoid these problems.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Clearing the cache every 30 seconds pretty much makes the cache near useless. But you can if you want.
You could also do that via a cron job, by the way.
The cache can't be emptied with the "Clean cache when I make a modification" parameter.
Why is that?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
OK, thank you. As i said, the goal is if a client make a modification, that will empty the cache.

So in the configuration of the plugin, you have a function for empty the cache at each modification. (see screenshot). But it dont work if i work in the Yootheme Pro builder and make modification. I thing it will work if i edit an article with the native Joomla editor, but not with Yootheme. So i search a way to force that.

But the auto cleaner will not be very usefull, as the client wont edit site all days...

Screenshot : www.screencast.com/t/GCwJj052JUS
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You could ask Yootheme if there are any 'task' used when making the modifications (post or get data).
Then add that task name in the list of tasks in the Cache Cleaner settings.

If you need further support, please purchase a subscription.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
OK, i will do that.
Thank you
You can only post on this forum if you log in