3-D Secure authentication failed.

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Tech Support's Avatar Tech Support
My credit card payment fails (pay.mollie.nl). I've tried 3 times (on different days) and contacted the financial institution. The very first failure was an expired card, and they saw that. Otherwise they said they didn't see it even getting that far, so it seems to be Mollie blocking the payment.

Error is:
Authentication Failed
To ensure the highest level of security, we are unable to complete this transaction. Please contact your financial institution.

And on RegularLabs site:

Unfortunately, I don't have another valid payment method, as this is a company credit card.
-Ryan
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I recommend you delete your browser's cache and cookies and try again tomorrow…
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Tech Support's Avatar Tech Support
I submitted again this morning--from a totally different PC with a different IP address, and still received the same error. The financial institution said they still did't see the card transaction even getting that far.

However, I had someone else try their card and it went through--along with a requirement to "ok" a potential fraud alert. For whatever reason, I wasn't getting the fraud alert requests from the card processor.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The latest failure on your card:
The card has been declined for an unknown reason. The customer should contact their bank for more information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in