Advanced Module Manager and Virtuemart pages

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Advanced Module Manager and Virtuemart pages

Hrissy's Avatar Hrissy
Hello,
First of all, I am sorry if there is a question as mine already, but I did not managed to find it.
We are using Joomla 3.10.11, Viruemart 3.6.8 and 3.6.10 on some sites and extension called Custom Filters Pro by Breakdesigns.net - this are filters for Virtuemart products Custom fileds. We have a module with custom filters in the left sidebar, which filter we can control where the filter can be displayed within the filter options. So we choose NOT to display the filter in the Virtuemart Product Details pages (there is no need to have a filter, when you are already in product in my opinion) but because of the Joomla, the module position even if it is empty, is still there on the page in the left sidebar. Here is the screenshot for visual https://ibb.co/2NY92mM
Can you tell me if this can be achieved with Advanced module manager Pro version, because I've tried with the free version, and it seems that it can not be done.
Thank you in advance and have a great day!
Hrissy
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager only controls what modules are shown.

Your template controls the module positions themselves.
If empty module positions are still showing, you should ask your template developer about it.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in