ReReplacer Question

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

ReReplacer Question

Dennis's Avatar Dennis
Hi, I see that ReReplacer can help clean HTML code on my Joomla website. But it seems like it doesn't do it automatically, and I need some knowledge of HTML to do it manually. Is it how it works? How can I do it if I am not familiar with any coding language?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
ReReplacer is a power tool that can do a whole range of stuff. You just need to tell it exactly what you want it to do.

You say you want to clean up HTML code with it. Then you would need to tell it exactly what you want it to do. And yes, using code.

So if that is beyond your skillset, then I do not advise you to use ReReplacer.
Better to look for an extension that specifically does what you want out-of-the-box.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Dennis's Avatar Dennis
My SEO tool says that I have low text-to-html ratio. I definitely need to clean my html code. I can't find any Joomla extensions that would do it out-of-the-box. Do you have any suggestions?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, I don't have any suggestions, other than:
Don't take SEO tools as law. These are suggestions. It doesn't mean you have a bad site if it gives you suggestions.
Also, if you really want to excel at website building, you will have to start learning the basics of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. And basic knowledge of PHP will also propel your abilities when working with websites built on... PHP.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Dennis's Avatar Dennis
Thank you.

I want to learn all that, but it will take time. )))
You can only post on this forum if you log in