Articles Anywhere with php code

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Articles Anywhere with php code

Bruno Rubira's Avatar Bruno Rubira
Hello,

With Articles Anywhere, i want to know if I can:

Load multiples articles inside an article using tags and make them to load on random ordering on each page load. Also i want to determine the firt article to display using url parameter and show the others in random ordering with lazy load each.

Is that possible? Maybe in association with sourcerer plugin to edit the php inside article to apply these conditions?

Im using Joomla 4.

Also I want to know about the Component Everywhere plugin for joomla 4. This would be perfet to me, to load alot of pages as i said above.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You can make articles output in random order with Articles Anywhere.
See here for all ordering options:
docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere/p...ut-settings#ordering

You could control the first article by using a separate tag for that one, and output the rest via the second tag (excluding that first article).

There is no support for lazy-loading built into Articles Anywhere.

There are no plans to port Components Anywhere to Joomla 4.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Nice! Thanks for the repply, with this I believe I already can reach my goal.

One more question: If i want to do this but only with 1 article, put all the tags inside with random order, can i Call the firt article to display with url parameter? using php get
Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Can you explain in more detail?
What exactly do you want to display and how do you want to control that with the URL?

PS: Please read through the documentation on all the possibilities of Articles Anywhere:
docs4.regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere
I want to create an dinamic page to diplay all my pages/articles like infinite scroll pages.

So i want to create an article and insert them all with Articles Anywhere shortcodes.

But i want to create only 1 article, insert all with random ordering and call the first article by URL parameter.
So i dont need to create multiples article to define the first one, if I can set the first article to show by url parameter.

like this:
{article {source}<?php $ArticleName = $_GET; echo $ArticleName; ?>{/source}}
{articles category="Cats,Dogs" ordering="random"}...{/articles}
{articles category="General" ordering="random"}...{/articles}

Is this possible?
And can I exclude the article that were already loaded so them dont repeat in the random categories below?
Awesome!

One last thing, Im editing those articles with SP Page Builder integrated in Joomla Article editor.

When i call the article with the tag, this will load the article edited with the page builder?
I have no idea.
You can test it out with the free version of Articles Anywhere.
Thanks you. Im gonna buy it.

I tested it and to load the article built with page builder, i changed this setting: Enable Force Content Triggers - at advanced settings tab.
You can only post on this forum if you log in