Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

Undefined variable $depdmar in custom_php

Emiel's Avatar Emiel
Hello.

On two of my sites I receive several php errors related to tmp/regularlabs/custom_php.

PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $trvlps in ../tmp/regularlabs/custom_php/570663_37327d073f895ea6b9c23f81093a10ae on line 11;
PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $depdmar in ../tmp/regularlabs/custom_php/570663_37327d073f895ea6b9c23f81093a10ae on line 11;

On another site there are more variables like $babies, $children, $adults.

I do not use these variables in any of my custom included php code (normally only done with modules).

I don't know how or where to debug this. Since I don't even know which extensions use this temp folder custom_php.
And when I receive the error this temp folder is already empty again. So I can't find the "file" responsible.

What can I do to debug this please?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This point to issues in your own custom PHP you are placing through Sourcerer or in one of your Conditions (for example used in ReReplacer).
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Emiel's Avatar Emiel
Okay. I found it. These "variables" were found in third party links within the QUERY_STRING.
They are not supposed to be php variables obviously.
I will make a workaround.

Thanks!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription