Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

"WebAssetManager is locked, you came late" with Smart Search module

Sergio Wong Chung's Avatar Sergio Wong Chung
Hi,

We are upgrading from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.3.3 so we need to migrate from Search component to Smart Search component.

We used Modules Anywhere 7.16.8 and Modals 12.3.6 to show the search form of Search module in a modal:
{modalcontent mycontent} {module Search} {/modalcontent} {modal content="mycontent" class="search"}<i class="fas fa-search"></i>{/modal}

It worked well in the past with Search module. However, now we get error "WebAssetManager is locked, you came late" after switching the "Search" module in the code from Search module to Smart Search module. Joomla cache is disabled.

We really appreciate if you can help us fix this.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Enable the Prepare Content option in the module you have the tags in.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi,

The problem occurs no matter Prepare Content option is enabled or disabled.
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me where you have placed the {module} tag, and on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Hi,

I send you the info below.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Weird, I cannot reproduce this behavior on my own setup.

It could be due to the template. I see you are using Page Builder. That could be handling things differently.
Also you have a lot of other plugins installed.

See if you can reproduce the issue on a clean Joomla setup, not using Page Builder.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription