Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

Default module style not working after update

Nathan Morrow's Avatar Nathan Morrow
Hi Peter,

I've just finished running a number of updates on my site and for some reason Modules Anywhere is not rendering modules with the default "xhtml" style which has been set in the plugin parameters and appears to just be rendering the raw content.

Have attached a couple of screenshots from my development site showing the plugin parameters and the output of the module.

On the live site I have been able to work around it by going in to the Module itself and specifying the module style as "xhtml" under the Advanced tab... but that's a bit tedious for 50 odd modules.

You can see the broken module on the Dev site home page here - dev.sane.org

And the working version where I have manually updated the style on the module itself - www.sane.org

As well as updating your software I have also updated from Joomla 3.9.27 to 3.10.2

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Nathan
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It's working fine on my setups.
Maybe your template does not have an xhtml module chrome.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Nathan Morrow's Avatar Nathan Morrow
Thanks Peter, I've been using the same template for about 6 years and it was working fine until these updates, but I'm now pretty sure it wasn't the Modules Anywhere update in any case.

While I didn't update the template, which is from Joomlart, I did update the underlying T3 framework that it runs on so I suspect some change has been made there where it no longer supports the xhtml style by default, as the module style hasn't ever been explicitly included in the template module definitions... I'll try adding it in and see if that works.

Thanks for your help.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Well, updating the T3 framework affects how the template works. So it can definitely be related to that.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription