Search
Other Content Templater questions
Forum

CT Editor Button not working in YoothemPro

Andy Connell's Avatar Andy Connell
Hello,

I use YooThemePro & JCE. When editing any text area in Yoothempro I use JCE, as this allows me to use available editor buttons.
All current editor buttons for Core Joomla and other extensions I have set up work when editing text within YooTheme Pro/JCE

However, I have just installed Content Templater Pro and set up a couple of simple templates to assist a web admin.
The Content Template Editor Button doesn't work when in YoothemePro/JCE. It does, however, work when in a default Joomla Article.

The CT Edito Button displays, along with all the other buttons; clicking on it opens up the CT Modal displaying the available templates, but clicking on any of the templates doesn't do anything.

As above, all other editor buttons work in Yoothemepro/JCE

EDIT - I also just installed Tabs & Acordions and has the same issue as above with CT

Joomla 5.0.3
CT 12.0.17pro
YTP 4.3.7
JCE 2.9.63
PHP 8.1.27

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/m30o0k678y35qmbaduk6s/Screenshot-2024-03-13-at-13.34.51.png?rlkey=zay6nu91jtv2l0uwb76sscd6w
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Probably an issue with how Yootheme Pro deals with the editors.
Does it work with the combination Yootheme + TinyMCE (default editor) + Content Templater?
So is the issue with Content Templater + Yootheme? Or is JCE also part of the issue in the mix?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Good shout! I have just tested with TinyMCE and got the same issues as stated in my original post.
So, yes seems to be Specific to Content Templater + Yootheme.
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me how I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Great, thanks.
I added a test page, superadmin and some additional details in the 'Confidential information' section.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Still looking into this. Will let you know when I have a fix...
Unfortunately the ftp account just gives me access to an empty folder. So I can't do any in-depth testing...
Apologies. I created a new FTP (and tested it)
Confidential information:
(hidden)
For some reason Yootheme doesn't work with the Joomla 4 standard way of calling editors (Joomla.editors.instances).
I think it's best to ask them about it...
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription