Search
Other Cache Cleaner questions
Forum

Gridbox Frontend Cache Cleaning

Dave Bishop's Avatar Dave Bishop
Hello, I bought the pro version to clean the SiteGround cache and also to get some help with the Gridbox system. Their website editor is a frontend based editor. I have the cache cleaner plugin set to clean the frontend and show the message but I don't see a message after saving. This either means it is not working or the message is not showing.

Can you help me figure out how to solve this? What do you need from me? I have a test site you can do anything you want to.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You mean it is not cleaning after you save something in the Gridbox system?

The cleaning on save is triggered on new pageloads based on the task in the URL (or POST data).
For instance, when saving an article in Joomla, the URL (or POST data) used to save the article contains task=save

So you need to figure out what task the Gridbox thing uses, and add that in the Cache Cleaner settings.

If Gridbox doesn't use the task, or it saves via ajax (not triggering a fresh pageload), then you can't make it trigger Cache Cleaner on save.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Dave Bishop's Avatar Dave Bishop
I am unsure if it is cleaning or not. The message does not show up. How can I check to see if it is cleaning or not?

I don't think the page reloads. So that would mean it will not work?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Place some random files in the cache folder...
See if they are still there after saving the item.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription