Seemingly a jQuery Conflict with RSPageBuilder

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Seemingly a jQuery Conflict with RSPageBuilder

Emanuel Ober's Avatar Emanuel Ober
On a Joomla 4.4.2 site we have RSPagebuilder and the Regular Labs - Advanced Module Manager 10.0.21 installed. Both Komponents are needed. Sadly there is a jQuery Conflict between these two. you cannot edit a RSPageBuilder-Elements Module when Adv. ModuleManager is active. the browser console shows many 'Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined'. When deactivating theRegular Labs - Advanced Module Manager plugins and component solves the issue. one of the two solutions does a bad jquery noconflict job.
i have posted this on the RSjoomla forum too - no answers for nearly 2 months now. any idea how to solve this?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The Regular Labs extensions do not load there own jQuery files. Pretty much all JS in my extensions uses no jQuery at all.
The only places jQuery is needed, is with form elements that use the Joomla core elements that in turn load jQuery.

So I really think the issue is with RSPagebuilder.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Yeah, i thought so too but as i wrote, deactivating the advanced module manager extension solved the issue. there must be some kind of correlation. RSJoomla isn't much help either, since this is a free extension - although well maintained otherwise.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I could take a quick look.
But it is beyond my support to track down and fix issues in other 3rd party extensions.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
that is very kind of you. i totally understand you cannot officially give support here. that's why i contacted RSJoomla again to help solving this issue. if this doesn't solve the problem i will come back to your offer - as kind of a last possibility.
thank you very much so far.
Hello Peter, we have solved the issue with the support of RSJoomla!
Many thanks for your help and the proposal to take a look.
Have a nice weekend!
Emanuel
You can only post on this forum if you log in