AMM error message from time to time

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

AMM error message from time to time

Ron's Avatar Ron
Hi,

from time to time I get the following error messages.
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_conditions\src\Model\ItemModel.php on line 241
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_conditions\src\Api\Conditions.php on line 135
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_conditions\src\Model\ItemModel.php on line 241
The module assignments on the pages are no longer correct.

When I clear the Joomla cache, everything is back to normal and the error messages are gone.

I use AMM version 10.0.18 as an extension. Joomla 5.0.2.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you enable debug mode and see what the full error stack is when it appears?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Ron's Avatar Ron
Yes, if it occurs again.
Ron's Avatar Ron
I can't post debug output because the error disappears as soon as I turn on debug. If I switch debug off again, the error is there again. If I then clear the cache, everything is fine again for a while until the error occurs again.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
So some weird caching issue. Hard to figure out what is causing it if it can't be reproduced when error reporting is on.

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in