Problems with “ActionLogPlugin” plugin from...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Problems with “ActionLogPlugin” plugin from Regular Labs?

Meindert van Dijk's Avatar Meindert van Dijk
Hello Peter,

When saving new and changed listings in Mosts Tree, I keep getting an error message, which may be related to an ActionLogPlugin” plugin from Regular Labs.

This concerns the message:
Too few arguments to function RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin::onContentChangeState(), 2 passed in /data/sites/web/mooibarradeelnl/www/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 289 and exactly 3 expected.

I cannot follow the advice below from CY Lee from Mosets to disable this plugin to workaround the issue until a fix is available to me because I do not see the plugin in the overview of plugins on my Joomla website.

Do you perhaps have a tip to solve the error message problem?

I work with
- Joomla 4.4.2
- PHP 8.2.15
- Mosets 4.0.10
- Regular Labs Extension Manager 9.0.0
- Cache Cleaner 9.1.0
- ReReplacer 14.0.14
- Sourcerer 14.0.14
- Labs Library 24.1.10020

Yours sincerely,
Meindert van Dijk
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you enable Debug Mode in Joomla, and give the full backtrace of the error?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Er heeft zich een fout voorgedaan.

0 Too few arguments to function RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin::onContentChangeState(), 2 passed in /data/sites/web/mooibarradeelnl/www/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php on line 289 and exactly 3 expected

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/ActionLogPlugin.php:151
2 RegularLabs\Library\ActionLogPlugin->onContentChangeState() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:289
3 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
4 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_mtree/admin.mtree.class.php:1190
6 mtLinks->publishLink() JROOT/administrator/components/com_mtree/mtree.php:1082
7 savelink() JROOT/administrator/components/com_mtree/mtree.php:322
8 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
9 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
10 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
15 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sorry, but it looks like tge trigger of the event is coming from mtree.
And it is not passing the correct amount of parameters to the event.

This is not an issue on my side of the code.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks for your quick response, Peter.
I am contacting CY Lee from Mosets again.

Nice day!
Meindert
You can only post on this forum if you log in