Advanced Module Manager is causing issues with...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Advanced Module Manager is causing issues with some modules on my site

Ryan Lopez's Avatar Ryan Lopez
Hello,

I have a few modules on the site that are not working properly and I was told that their is a conflict with Advanced Module Manager. Evidently, some modules are only designed to work the Joomla native module controls and the Advances Module Manager is not playing well with them. Is there a way to turn Advanced Module Manager off for certain modules?
I have ensured that all extensions are up to date.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
A conflict with what? With your template? Are these modules placed via normal module positions?

You can switch to the core module manager via the link "Switch to core module manager"
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I'm using T4 Page Builder. For one module, I am placing it via the page builder. The other module, I have not placed yet. It is causing issues with me even being able to modify the module before I even place it in a Position.

When you say, "You can switch to the core module manager via the link "Switch to core module manager"" where is that? Is there a link to a document that shows me how to do this so I can see if that works?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
At the bottom of the page.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
OK, I see that the Pro version allows you to remove some modules from being controlled by Advanced Module Manager. I will upgrade and try that feature out. Thanks!
You can only post on this forum if you log in