Issue Advanced Module Manager after migration...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Issue Advanced Module Manager after migration Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.4

nego's Avatar nego
Hi,

I'm working on migrating my website from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4. I have an issue with com_advancedmodules. It seems that the old parameters from the J3 component aren't compatible with the latest J4 component. My modules display on all the pages and the administration shows "No condition set has been selected yet...".
is this a known issue ?

Thanks
Joe
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager should convert the existimg assignments to the new conditions on installation.

Make sure you take the correct steps:
docs4.regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemana...m-joomla3-to-joomla4
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
nego's Avatar nego
I did remove the component because i had issues with the migration J3->J4 core update. Then i re-installed it. This could explain my problem?
Yes, that could explain it.
nego's Avatar nego
Hi,

I've tried to migrate Joomla 3 to 4 without deleting Regular Labs extensions. Once the migration completed, i installed the latest versions of the manager and Advanced Module. I still face the same issue. It seems that it works for some modules but not all. See photo
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Did you update Advanced Module Manager to the latest available version for J3, before upgrading to Joomla 4?
nego's Avatar nego
Yes, everything was updated. Do you know of an issue with the menu filter ? It seems to affect the modules with a menu filter activated.
No, with the latest version of Advanced Module Manager there shouldn't be an issue when installing it after the upgrade to Joomla 4.
At least, not any known issues.
You can only post on this forum if you log in