Issue with Modal Pop-up in Joomla 4

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Issue with Modal Pop-up in Joomla 4

Rahi's Avatar Rahi
There is this strange issue and not able to understand and so not able to solve it.

On my live website on this page
Confidential information:
(hidden)

I have used RegularLabs Modal Extension to load a page made with SP Page Builder.
and it load CSS as it should.

For example, the first event which is showing now -
Osho Birthday Celebration (2023)

When you click on "Details of Program" it pop-up the SPPB Page and load CSS fine.
But when same page is checked with
(hidden)

It doesn't load CSS.

But it is fine as far CSS is loading and page is showing perfectly in Pop-up menu.

The issues is -
I am migrating to Joomla 4 from Joomla 3 and same pop-up pages are not showing correctly.
It seems CSS is not loading.
You can check this staging version -
(hidden)

I already posted this issue on your forum and I didn't get convincing reply.

So, please help me to solve this issue as it seems the issue of RegularLabs Modal extension.

This time I checked with the template author and I got reply that it is not the issue of the template.
And he seems right, because I checked with other templates and they have the same issue.

So, please help!

Thank you.

Regards,

Rahi
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Like I said earlier, Modals for Joomla 4 works completely differently to Modals 3.

Modals 3 will open the contents of urls as inline content. Modals 4 loads that as an iframe.
Modals 4 cannot and will not load content via urls inline, as that caused a lot of issues in Joomla 3 for different components and templates.

The issue you are facing with the Joomla 4 version is not a bug caused by Modals. It is a limitation/bug/issue with your template(s).

This forum is for support on actual bugs on Regular Labs extensions. Again: not a bug. Again: ask your template developer. Again: over and out.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in