Performance very bad

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Performance very bad

Angie Radtke's Avatar Angie Radtke
I have a very large page here. With many modules. For days I work on the performance. But the page remains slow. I have now tracked down the cause. As far as I switch off the AdvancedModulManger I have no more performance problems. Would you like to have a look at this? I think such a large page you do not see so often?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Disable the plugin and check lighthouse-Performance
Can you also give me the (s)ftp access?
Hope you get along with my mails
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases

I have added some caching to certain database queries.

BUT: this will not be done when debugging is on. Also you have caching switched off in the Joomla configuration.

So to see any improvements: Switch caching to Conservative and disable debug mode. Then refresh the page 2 times (first time will create the caches).
Dear Peter,

unfortunately, I cannot activate caching in production because messages are usually posted on the page several times a day. Switching caching on and off is a pain in the ass for the operator. In addition, the standard module style (from the template) disappears when the module manager is activated and has to be reassigned in the module itself. The Joomla-Filter function by menu item is also no longer there, which is a great pity. If there are no solutions for this problem, I will have to work without the AMM. I find the AMM very helpful, it offers great functions. It is the performance problem that worries me.

How can I switch off the AMM without losing the menu assignments?

Greetings Angie
If you can't use caching, then I can't help you.

You'll have to uninstall Advanced Module Manager.
yes, thats a pity. So many queries are not ok. It is a concept isssue. Please switch my payment to modals Plugin.
I looked into this again. I was wrong... caching does NOT need to be switched on.
However, debug mode should be switched off. Can you tell me if the performance is still bad when debug mode is off?
I don't have a good feeling about so many queries.
Without the AMM, I have 40 with about 800, which must have an effect on performance. I have already changed the page by extending the module logic in the template. That's works for now.
Refund is issued.
Ok, Thank you
You can only post on this forum if you log in