Wrong timezone / offset using show time

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Wrong timezone / offset using show time

Karsten Jonas's Avatar Karsten Jonas
Using {show date="2023-09-13 07:00 to 2023-09-15 20:00"} shows content from 09:00 instead of 07:00.

Server (located in Germany) time is correct, $offset and $offset_user is set to "Europe/Berlin" which is correct too.

There is no option to set a timezone in CC itself, so where comes the difference from?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Many thanks for your fast reply.
I created a simple article showing the actually used time frame at dksdd.de/?view=article&id=657

Confidential information:
(hidden)
I can't/won't use a Joomla file browser to change files. If I change something that breaks the admin, I have no way to fix it.
So if you can provide direct (s)ftp access, I am happy to look into this further.
I understand. It's always good to have an emergency strategy 🙂

(hidden)
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Installing development version 4.7.1 was successful, but one error message came up: 0- Class "RegularLabs\Plugin\System\Modals\Params" not found.

This error was shown from now on in the frontend (no contend anymore) and in the backend (no functionality except the menu itself).

(hidden)
Looks like you have some extensions that are not correctly installed.
I recommend you uninstall the extensions that give issues and reinstall them afterwards.

You even have Modules Anywhere installed that still says "NoNumber Modules Anywhere".
You are right. The problem behind is: If I uninstall the Modules-Anywhere package, the NoNumber-plugins seems to be uninstalled too.
Reinstalling Modules Anywhere (last version), the NoNumbers - plugins are reactivated automatically, so I can't do much more, because any package-related plugin can't be seperatly uninstalled.
This was caused by remnants of very old language files in the /administrator/language folders.
I removed those modulesanywhere files, and all seems ok now.
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your fantastic support. We fixed more issues than originally intended 🙂)
You can only post on this forum if you log in