ReReplacer adds menu title to item title

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

ReReplacer adds menu title to item title

Marcel Saft's Avatar Marcel Saft
Hello Peter,

at first: Thank you for your great extensions! For me, they are an important part of the Joomla environment.

I created a replacement in ReReplacer in order to replace Text in h2 titles. Something like replace "Text" with "Text of [[article:title]]".

The search range is limited to h2 tags. Nevertheless the h1 title (= item title) is change from "Item title" to "Item title - menu title". But I didn't create any replacement to alter the h1 content.

Versions: Joomla 4.2.9 and ReReplacer v12.7.1 [PRO].

Kind regards
Marcel
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,
thank you for your reply.

There is one more issue caused by a replacement: Pages which have been altered contain the string "PLG_CONTENT_PAGEBREAK_PAGE_NUM" in the title tag of the website (within HTML head range).

Confidential information:
(hidden)
The admin login does not work...
Oh, I'm wondering.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
The use of the [[article]] tags in the replacement, will trigger the plugins to collect all the necessary data for the article.
This somehow adds the page number text to the page title. Not sure which plugin/code is doing that.

I have set the search area of the replacement to 'Components' instead of 'Contents'. This makes the replacement get done in a later stage of the rendering process.

Check if things are ok like that...
Yes, the issues are solved now. Thank you very, very much, Peter. 🙂
You can only post on this forum if you log in