Error Class...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Error Class 'RegularLabs\Component\Conditi​ons\Administrator\Helper\Conve​rtAssignments' not found

Peter Bödeker's Avatar Peter Bödeker
Hello,
on one site (autofahrer-aktuell.de) I get the error
Class 'RegularLabs\Component\Conditions\Administrator\Helper\ConvertAssignments' not found
when I try to install Advanced-Module-Manager. 8 other regularlabs-extension work good on that domain ...
I had tryed both: installing over the extension-manager and installing over the System-Install-Way.
Can you help me?
Best regards
Peter
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Alan Sillitoe's Avatar Alan Sillitoe
I had the same problem and was able to install the latest dev version: v9.4.0-dev2462182
Peter Bödeker's Avatar Peter Bödeker
Today I installed Extension-Manage 8.2.1 and the installation of the Advanced-Module-Manager worked without problems.
Ok, great 🙂
Gillian's Avatar Gillian
I have had a similar problem, both when installing direct from web and also installing from downloaded package file for v9.5.4.zip but with this message:

0 Class "RegularLabs\Component\Conditions\Administrator\Helper\Convert" not found

(EDIT) and on another site, the original error as in original post:

0 Class "RegularLabs\Component\Conditions\Administrator\Helper\ConvertAssignments" not found

(EDIT 2:) On a site using Cassiopeia only, it installs ok. On my other two installation attempts, they were using a custom site template, not Cassiopeia. Does Advanced Module Manager link with Cassiopeia code in any way?

I am using Joomla 4.2.6
The template should not matter.
It looks like the namespace cache is not cleared correctly, or files/folders are not being overwritten during installation.

Try deleting the Joomla cache and reinstall.

Otherwise, try deleting these folders:
/plugins/system/regularlabs
/libraries/regularlabs
/administrator/components/com_conditions
(You will get other errors now).

Then reinstall the latest version of the extension you installed.
Andrew's Avatar Andrew
Just to let you know I also had same issue and installing dev version: 9.5.5-dev2513960 worked also.
Gillian's Avatar Gillian
Yes! The Dev version 9.5.5-dev2513960 worked for me. Phew.
You can only post on this forum if you log in