Search
Other Articles Field questions
Forum

output article titles of assigned articles

Seppi's Avatar Seppi
Hi

I have some products as articles that must be assigned with their according technologies. So I created an articles field (displayed in the product articles), in which I can choose the desired articles from the technologies category.

To lis the products I built a grid in Yootheme. There I want to show the title (and maybe the intro-image) of those chosen technologies inside the article. I can choose the articles field in the dynamic source picker of YTP, but the field is listed with a Suffix «- Count». And when I choose this source, I accordingly get the number of assigned articles only instead of their actual title.

Unfortunately I can't work with articles anywhere since I'm working with a grid which loads several articles from another category.

Do you have any idea, how I can achieve this? thank you.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can't really help you with this. This is something you should ask YooTheme about.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Seppi's Avatar Seppi
okay, I will... I thought developers were providing the available «source» within YooTheme Pro with the plugin / component. So you're saying they must tweak this on their side? We definitely will bother them until we get finally full support of articles anywhere inside YTP! 😉 Cheers, Seppi.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I have no idea how YTP handles fields and their outputs. You will have to ask them about their implementation of things.
The same with Articles Anywhere.

Articles Anywhere works on the basis of the filters you give it.
When using the empty {article} tag, it will use the current active article.

I have no idea how that would work within a YTP grid system.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription