Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

Interaction Articles Anywhere and SP PageBuilder

Tom Mitchell's Avatar Tom Mitchell
Good afternoon,

I have a clean install of J3.10.5, SP PageBuilder 3.8.3 and Articles Anywhere 10.3.2. I routinely use AA within SPPB with no issues. However, on this occasion I want to use it in reverse, I want to display an SPPB article in a Joomla article. Main reason for this is that regular joomla logged in/logged out registered/guest homepage trick does not work with native SPPB articles as there is no way to set it as a Featured Article. And if you use SPPB (integration) within a Joomla article, SPPB seems to insert a Readmore before the content, meaning you can't display the page without clicking the readmore - disaster.

So the logical thing would be to have a regular Joomla article and use AA to call the SPPB article. Can Articles Anywhere be used to call an SPPB article?

Thank you
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, Articles Anywhere can only show Joomla core articles. There is no support for 3rd party content types.
In the Joomla 3 version there is limited support for K2. But that's it. In the Joomla 4 version only Joomla core.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Tom Mitchell's Avatar Tom Mitchell
Thank you for a very prompt response. Best
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription