Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

AMM - location of storage tables - mass updating

Rik Brown's Avatar Rik Brown
This is for a site using Joomla 3.10.12 and Advanced Module Manager.

I need to make the exact same change/addition to hundreds of modules. The change would be on the Assignment page where one can include a Component, which in my case, would be "JReviews".

I've been doing this manually for countries. But so far, I've only done the countries beginning with the letter "A" as this is taking about a minute per country. I was hoping there would be a table that I could amend to speed this up but I can't find one.

Q: Is there an AMM table that I can edit to speed up the process? What is its name and location?

Thanks. -- Rik

PS: After countries come states, cities, etc.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Advanced Module Manager for Joomla 3 stores the assignments in the 'advancedmodules' table.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
PS: if you use the exact same assignments for many modules, you can also use the mirror module assignment on them. Then you only need to change the assignments on the one module you are mirroring.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Rik Brown's Avatar Rik Brown
I don't know why I couldn't see that table among the hundreds in the database. You saved me a hours of time making the adjustments.

Thank you. -- Rik
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription