Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

What user access rules must be activated to open the conditions modal dialog?

Karsten Dietrich's Avatar Karsten Dietrich
Joomla 4.4.0 and Advanced Module Manager 10.0.7 PRO

We created a custom user group that gets limited access to a certain part of Joomla's administration panel. We basically created a new user group (parent is public user) and defined the access rules for each extension. This works fine for the use cases we have. The users of this group are able to create and modify modules. But ...

If they want to open the conditions modal dialog, they are currently getting a 403 error. The Joomla backend is shown in the modal dialog containing the 403 error.

As a super user I do not encounter this issue.

So my question is: What access do I have to grant them, to be able to open this modal dialog and to create and edit conditions for modules there? I wasn't able to figure it out by having a look at code of the com_conditions component.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Karsten Dietrich
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I tried again with 10.0.8PRO-dev2792756 but I'm still getting the same 403 error for existing and new modules. And the yellow edit-button also vanished now for modules with existing condition sets.
What access have you granted under the Conditions component settings for that usergroup?
Oh, thank you for your hint! That did the trick! I wasn't aware of that component configuration. I was just looking into the Advanced Module Manager configuration. Now it works as expected.
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription