Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Both Dutch and French version of module are shown on Hikashop product page

Cindy De Permentier's Avatar Cindy De Permentier
In the settings of the product options at Hikashop, I choose to have a certain module appear at the bottom of the product page, namely 'associated products'.
I have a Dutch and a French version of this module. I have specified both to be displayed.
Now I have the problem that the site shows both the Dutch and French versions in both languages.
However, I have excluded 'French' from the conditions for the Dutch version and vice versa.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Not sure why that is still showing there. Are these normal module positions?

Can you also give me (s)ftp access so I can take a deeper look?

PS: You just need to select the Language rule once. Having the "Language: Dutch" rule already excludes other languages.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I know that that should be enough but after all, you'd try anything to make it work 🙂

Confidential information:
(hidden)
The conditions seem to get checked and correctly determine that the module shouldn't show.
However, what Advanced Module Manager does (remove the module from the list) doesn't seem to have an effect.

Do you know if this is a normal template module position? Or is this module position rendered by the component?
Or is this part of a page built via a Page Builder extension?
The modules (type: Hikashop content module) are not assigned to any position but they are rendered by the settings of Hikashop. I enabled the display of the two modules under the content of the product page. It seems that Hikashop takes all the modules, and not taking the conditions into account.
Well yes, then this is down to an incompatibility with HikaShop and Advanced Module Manager in that area.
It seems HikaShop renders the modules in its own way.
I recommend you ask them about this...
I already did before. You can see this conversation here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ltilingual-site.html
To get it to work with Advanced Module Manager (or any other extension that does stuff with modules), HikaShop should pass the list of modules through the onPrepareModuleList event.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription