Search
Other What? Nothing! questions
Forum

I got the tip from John (JExtenisons Store) to get in touch to you

Dirk Dalldorf's Avatar Dirk Dalldorf
Dear Peter.

Please excuse this way of making contact. I'm in contact with John (from JExtension Store). I need a solution for a small Joomla issue and he is pretty sure that you can help me. He pointed me to your product 'Advanced Module Manager'.

My issue I discribe for John is:

I have several domains like gammarus.de, dalldorf.net, dalldorf.org, baupo.com, ... Now I would like to prepare my 'one and only' Joomla site ( www.gammarus.de ). In that way, the logo text shall be automatically changed
by individual domain call. For example: If I call gammarus.de, the text shall be 'Gammarus'. If I call dalldorf.net or dalldorf.org, the text shall be 'Dalldorf' ... do you have any ideas how to solve that? Display the domain with truncated tld could be a solution, a 'translating' structure would be more comfortable.

Johns answer was:

As of your need with multi domains, i think you need a sort of 'translating' way but instead that based on the language it should be based on the domain name. My idea would be using different modules and assign each of them to a specific domain, i'm quite sure that this can be done using the Advanced Modules Manager of Regular Labs. You should contact Peter Van Vestern and ask for this possibility: regularlabs.com/advancedmodulemanager/features

Have you any solution ideas? Can you support me?

Thanks a lot

Dirk
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You can use Advanced Module Manager Pro to display different modules based on the url/domain.

You can also use ReReplacer Pro to replace strings based on those conditions.
See: regularlabs.com/rereplacer
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription