Modules Anywhere

pre_html and post_html are being output on many positions

9 months 5 days ago #76830

Sakellariou Panagiotis's Avatar Sakellariou Panagiotis

I'm loading a module in an article using the {module} tag, and calling it by its position. I also override some settings like title etc. However, when I override pre_html or post_html, then whatever value I give these 2 settings is being written on screen on many different positions on its own. This started happening after 7.4.0. pro came out. For now I reverted back to 7.3.3. and all is well

9 months 5 days ago #76833

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Not sure what you mean.
The overrides should be used in the {module} tag, not the {modulepos} tag.

Do you have this online so I can take a look?

9 months 5 days ago #76834

Sakellariou Panagiotis's Avatar Sakellariou Panagiotis

Yes, sorry about that. I'm actually using the {module} tag and calling the module by its name not position. Also, the error is not online any more, since I downgraded

here is what I call

{module inItemShoes|extra1=Μπότες|extra2=over the knee|title=Over the knee Μπότες|post_html=PRICE ASC}

and PRICE ASC is getting printed in many different module positions all around the site.

I should also notice that the module is not assigned in ANY positions (none).

9 months 5 days ago #76835

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

I cannot reproduce the issue.

If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.
Also, make sure everything is uptodate (also Joomla and Advanced Module Manager).
And use the 'new' attribute syntax.
So not:

{module inItemShoes|extra1=Μπότες|extra2=over the knee|title=Over the knee Μπότες|post_html=PRICE ASC}
But:
{module module="inItemShoes" extra1="Μπότες" extra2="over the knee" title="Over the knee Μπότες" post_html="PRICE ASC"}

Please read the docs on syntax: www.regularlabs.com/extensions/modulesanywhere/tutorial