Extension Manager

My subscription for the bundle offer is gone...

1 year 2 months ago #70324

Kathleen Knabe's Avatar Kathleen Knabe

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 2 months ago #70327

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Sorry about this. It should be fixed now...

1 year 2 months ago #70337

My hero for not only today... Thanks a lot Peter, that was much faster than expected.

1 year 2 months ago #70338

But unfortunately I just realized, that the subscription is still stated inactive.

1 year 2 months ago #70340

Correct. That is because PayPal has placed a temporary hold on the payment.
The subscription will be made active as soon as the PayPal review is completed and the hold is lifted.

1 year 2 months ago #70349

Isn't it nice, how a husband can work against you ... again and again, day by day... thank you for the information Peter.

Kathleen

1 year 2 months ago #70358

Hmmm, that sounds serious. Hope everything is ok...

1 year 2 months ago #70521

Peter, could you maybe cancel the last paid subscription (keep the active ones active) and I make another one for me? Just to get rid of the PayPal payment for now? I will then pay my own by Credit card.
Thanks, Kathleen

1 year 2 months ago #70522

I have no control over the held payment by Paypal.
You will have to ask Paypal to cancel the payment.

1 year 2 months ago #70526

Hey Peter, thats what I did - just dropped them a line.

1 year 2 months ago #70527

Should be sorted now.

9 months 1 week ago #74600

Hi Peter, I am sorry. I need to ask for cancellation again. I think, Paypal will ask for this again. Next time I’ll place my payment in a different way. Btw. nice to read, that „Serving God“ is this important for you - rarely to be read on company pages.

9 months 1 week ago #74601

The refund has been issued.

9 months 5 days ago #74756

Hi Peter, I thought about something and probably you like the idea:

I am not sure if you have enough time to review some of the pages, your extensions are used with. In this moment I am working on a page for evangelical church, that doesn’t have a huge budget but anyway quite many wishes.

Since my husband is not as close to this project as I am (he just believes in himself) I couldn’t bring up the amount for the renewal of the subscription last time.

Well, at least it is his PayPal account I used for the payment. Okay, to make a long story short: I like to ask you, if you like to donate a one year subscription which - for me - could be bound to this single and specific page, if you don’t want me to use it on other projects.

I am developing the page and the domain mgf.strousberg.com , In case you like to have a look

I gratefully look forward to your kind reply. With a big thank you in advance,

Kathleen

9 months 5 days ago #74757

Sorry, but I can't get involved in your financial situation and how you are using your husbands account and PayPal.

My extension subscriptions are not limited by domain names. And there are no exceptions to that.