Content Templater

K2 Categories Not Found Error

4 months 1 week ago #77356

David Boggs's Avatar David Boggs

Just upgraded from the free version of content templater and now I am getting an error message "Error: Required K2 database table not found!" as well as the categories and tags are not loading, just a colorful spinning circle!!

4 months 1 week ago #77359

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Do you have K2 installed?
If not, there are probably left over k2 folders and such.

4 months 1 week ago #77360

I don't recall installing K2, so your telling me there is no option in the component to turn off the program from looking for K2? If was working fine in the free version!!!

4 months 1 week ago #77361

It tries to find K2 stuff if it thinks K2 is installed. That's why I suspect there is something weird on your setup telling Joomla it is installed. Please check the Joomla extension manager to see that it isn't (partially) installed.

4 months 1 week ago #77362

OK, so looks like k2 was partially installed, so uninstalled it, and that resolved the K2 error issue, however the categories and tags are not loading, just a colorful spinning circle is still happening.

4 months 1 week ago #77363

Make sure the Joomla core Ajax extension is installed and enabled.
Check the 'Discover' page under Extensions>Manage.

Looks like your setup has quite some issues with half installed stuff and half upgrades.

4 months 1 week ago #77368

I have a Ajax interface under manage, nothing under Discovery. I have uninstalled and re-installed, that did not work, only made the issue worse, now the template will not even copy.

4 months 1 week ago #77372

Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Hidden text' button in the forum editor to hide the confidential information.

4 months 1 week ago #77376

That I cannot do.

4 months 1 week ago #77378

Update - so if I set the template to auto-create it works but if I manually apply it, it does not. Still have issue with category and tags.

4 months 1 week ago #77383

If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.