Components Anywhere

Error report: Document.php

1 year 2 months ago #72208

Hideto Oshima's Avatar Hideto Oshima

Hello,

If I set Error Reporting to Maximum on Global Configuration of Joomla, I see errors like the following;
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$mime in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/system/componentsanywhere/src/Document.php on line 187
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$mime in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/system/componentsanywhere/src/Document.php on line 195
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$defer in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/system/componentsanywhere/src/Document.php on line 196
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$async in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/system/componentsanywhere/src/Document.php on line 197

Is this abnormal? Do I need to care about this error?

Thanks

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 2 months ago #72209

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me on what url I can see/reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Hidden text' button to hide the confidential information.

1 year 2 months ago #72222

Hi, I built a clone site for checking.

(hidden)

Thank you for your kind offer! :)

1 year 2 months ago #72227

Please try the latest development version from:
www.regularlabs.com/development-releases

1 year 2 months ago #72230

Thank you for update.
My issue I reported was solved, however a new issue occurred.

Please login to my clone site:

(hidden)

You can see the box at the top of the page. Actually, this issue has also occurred in previous versions of Components Anywhere. This may be a conflict with this module. On the main site that has not yet updated Components Anywhere yet, this problem has not occurred (however, the reported error will be issued).

You can see the normal movement of this module:
(hidden)

Is there a way to solve conflicts with this module?

*Because I am not good at English, I use Google translation. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

1 year 2 months ago #72231

Looks like you have javascript issues on your site.
Try playing with the Components Anywhere system plugin settings (load scripts/styles).

1 year 2 months ago #72232

I have faced the same issue before. Certainly, changing the setting of "Add Scripts & Styles" improved the problem. However, the setting change had a bad influence inside the tab (Specifically, the layout of the Easy Blog inside the tab collapses).

On the page where the issue is occurring, various extensions are involved, so it is very difficult to control. But once this page was normal. Actually, since Joomla has been upgraded to 3.7.2, problems have also occurred in JEvents. :(

If possible, I want to set the state of "Add Scripts & Styles" to "Yes". Because everything was functioning with it before.

1 year 2 months ago #72234

So is this issue caused by Components Anywhere or are these issues specific to the component you are loading and placing it in?

1 year 2 months ago #72238

Unfortunately ...I don't know.
Since Joomla has been upgraded to 3.7.2, several small issues have occurred. To find out the cause of them, I set Error Reporting to Maximun on Global Configuration of Joomla. Then, I found errors from Components Anywhere. So I reported them.

Currently, although there are errors output, there are no problem in operation. So, I first asked "Do I need to care about this error?"

1 year 2 months ago #72240

The notices are fixed now.
Any javascript issues/conflicts the components have is kind of outside the control of Components Anywhere.

You would have to check if all scripts are loaded as expected. Als check if you open the component directly and if placed inside an article or somewhere else.

1 year 2 months ago #72261

Thank you for your advice.
I will also consult with each developer about other extensions. ;)