CDN for Joomla!

Suggested CDNLion does not work anymore

5 months 3 weeks ago #76458

Louis Jansen's Avatar Louis Jansen

I tried several of the suggested CDN partners. One of them which had an affordable deal for small bandwidth usages (300-500MB / day) is CDN Lion. I started using it and it worked fine.

Then I needed some help to get a second domain up and running. I never received any replies on service requests. Their chat support options is always on the same status (all agents are busy, please send an email and we'll get back to you).

Some days ago, it got even worse: resources are not served anymore from their servers causing in horrible looking website. And still noone is answering. Their dashboard does not show any data anymore.

I suggest to remove CDNLion from the suggested CDN partners for this plugin. It is far away from the service leven and images of Regular Labs in my opinion.

Kind regards,

Louis

5 months 3 weeks ago #76459

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Thanks for reporting this.
Seeing their last posts on both facebook and twitter are also from 2014, it doesn't seem they are very active anymore.
I removed CDNLion from the list.

5 months 3 weeks ago #76460

Louis Jansen's Avatar Louis Jansen

Peter van Westen wrote:

Thanks for reporting this.
Seeing their last posts on both facebook and twitter are also from 2014, it doesn't seem they are very active anymore.
I removed CDNLion from the list.

Great and thanks for the quick action. This saves other potentioal users from spending money and not getting anything back from it :-)