Cache Cleaner

Cache can not be cleared automatically

1 year 4 months ago #72205

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

When I want to clear the caches, it shows me this error, I tested everything on the internet but nothing to do. (I have already granted access 755, cache)

can you help me

Erreur

Toute la cache n'a pas pu être effacée.
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/_system
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/com_languages
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/com_menus
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/com_modules
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/com_plugins
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/com_templates
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/mod_custom
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/mod_menu
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/mod_roksprocket
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/cache/nextend
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/administrator/cache/_system
JFolder::delete : impossible de supprimer le répertoire. Chemin : /home/bricotvafo/www/administrator/cache/com_plugins

1 year 4 months ago #72207

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Try manually clearing the cache via (s)ftp or the core cache cleaner.
If it still gives that error after that, let me know.

1 year 4 months ago #72212

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

Yes always the same error.

How to send you the ftp access information deprive it?

1 year 4 months ago #72214

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Hidden text' button to hide the confidential information.

1 year 4 months ago #72216

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 4 months ago #72221

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

You have a solution

1 year 4 months ago #72226

The admin login does not work.
What version of Cache Cleaner are you using?

1 year 4 months ago #72244

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

(hidden)

The last version, eséer de vous reconnecter

1 year 4 months ago #72246

Also the ftp access does not work. I don't think the * characters in the passwords should be there...

1 year 4 months ago #72247

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

(hidden)

1 year 4 months ago #72248

Please try the latest development version from:
www.regularlabs.com/development-releases

1 year 4 months ago #72250

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

Can you please check that everything works well? For me everything works, but I wish a confirmation from you. What is the difference between the two verssions dev and standar?

1 year 4 months ago #72254

The difference is the way the deletion of the folder is checked.
It gave the errors because during the deletion new files were being created. This caused Cache Cleaner to see the folder as not deleted.
Cache Cleaner will now ignore any new files that have been created during the same page load just after Cache Cleaner has deleted the folder.

1 year 4 months ago #72259

Bricot's Avatar Bricot

Ok, it works for the moment thanks to you