Bug Reports

db replacer

1 month 4 weeks ago #90511

Vladimir's Avatar Vladimir

I tried to use your free version of Joomla extension - DB Replacer v6.3.5 and found the following problems:
1. In Internet Explorer I cannot see columns for chosen table (the listbox Columns is empty). I checked that not only on one computer. But there is no problem in Opera browser.
2. Search for Russian words are case sensitive independently of checkbox "Case sensitive" status.
3. The worst thing (look at screenshots below) is that the search result shows the context only in the few records of the found ones? So I cannot see the context in all found records.
Can you advise something?


My current configuration (Windows 7 pro x64; Joomla! 3.9.11; both Russian localization)

1 month 4 weeks ago #90516

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

First things first: Make sure you update Joomla to the latest version.

If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.

1 month 3 weeks ago #90545

Vladimir's Avatar Vladimir

I updated Joomla from 3.9.11 to the latest 3.9.15. It solved only the 2nd problem of the three.
My site is functioning inside intranet of my company domain. Therefore it is not available form the Internet. I sent you screenshots of the 3rd problem by email few days ago, but you redirected me to this forum. Here I cannot place images as attacments or embed them into the message.

1 month 3 weeks ago #90547

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

You can link to online images here in the forum.

But I can't debug much from just images to see what is going on under the good.

If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.