Advanced Template Manager

Compatibility with Sunframework

1 year 2 months ago #66441

Zim's Avatar Zim

Sorry to bother you Peter, Just want to know if ATM & AMM are compatible with the new JSN SUN FRAMEWORK. Thanks

1 year 2 months ago #66444

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Please only use the confidential tags for sensitive information, like login credentials.

I don't know if the JSN Sun framework is compatible with Advanced Module Manager / Advanced Template Manager.
I'd say, try it and see.

Many frameworks override core functionality on which other extensions, like AMM and ATM rely on. Making these not work correctly. Something that is caused by those frameworks which I cannot fix.

11 months 4 weeks ago #69385

Oliver Johnson's Avatar Oliver Johnson

Has anyone else got ATM to work work with JSN Sun Framework? I'm using the JSN Shine template and have a module for my events calendar on my home page. The events calendar uses a different layout to the rest of the site but if I click on a link in the module on the home page, the default layout is loaded, not the alternate layout I created. I wanted to use ATM to make sure that the alternate layout was used for the events calendar component but when I tried it I found that now only the default layout loaded, even if accessing the calendar from the main menu.

I assume therefore that ATM isn't compatible with the Sun Framework which is a real shame, unless anyone has managed to get it working.

11 months 4 weeks ago #69390

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

A lot of template frameworks completely override the Joomla way of how templates work and how they are controlled.
This renders Advanced Template Manager useless for these frameworks.

Nothing I can do to work around that.