Advanced Template Manager

YooTheme Pro

1 year 7 months ago #63831

Mark Matheson's Avatar Mark Matheson

YooTheme have just released their new template system and I suspect that you may need to add them to the incompatible list for Advanced Template Manager.

If I have Advanced Template Manager enabled, when I run their new template for YooTheme (called YooTheme Pro) I get told that a YooTheme Framework Plugin has to be enabled, even though it is definitely enabled. Access to the themes Page Builder is disabled without that plugin.

As soon as I disable Advanced Template Manager, the YooTheme Framework plugin is recognised by the template and all is good.

Note, I have also lodged this as an issue with YooTheme but thought I'd let both parties know so it may be able to be addressed.

1 year 7 months ago #63832

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

Thanks. Added it to the description/tutorial.

Seriously wondering whether it is worth keeping Advanced Template Manager, as these template frameworks are pretty much killing it.

1 year 2 months ago #69452

Jon Isherwood's Avatar Jon Isherwood

I had exactly the same issue and the simple resolution was to disable the Regular Lab's "Advanced Template Manager" in Joomla Plugin manager.

1 year 2 months ago #69453

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

If you disable that plugin, you might as well uninstall Advanced Template Manager completely, as it is non-functional then.

Like it says in the description of Advanced Template Manager:

Advanced Template Manager is NOT compatible with templates using the Gantry (RocketTheme), Warp (YooTheme) or T3 (JoomlArt) frameworks.