Add to Menu

Feat. request: Add publishing date schedule to sub-menu(s)

1 year 3 months ago #65150

Gabriel Munz's Avatar Gabriel Munz

Hi there,
We can set publishing date in the future to content articles but seems there is no way to set a publishing date in the future to a sub-menu entry and It's really annoying to must to be there and login at a given date just to enable a sub-menu at the desired publishing date.
>> Thought It could be an interesting new feature for your 'Add to menu' add-on and BTW, perhaps together with geolocation publishing feature, both under your PRO version.
Thanks in advance for thinking about that.
Regards,

1 year 3 months ago #65151

Uhhmmm, perhaps your 'Conditional Content' add-on could do the trick. Going to test It today.. I'll keep you posted if not useful for the told feature request.
>> Conditional Content' plugin seems can't be used for that

1 year 3 months ago #65153

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

There is indeed no ability to control the availability of menu items by date in Joomla.

Add to Menu only makes it possible to create menu items from within the page you are. It does not add functionality to the way Joomla (or menu modules) deal with menu items.

This would either have to be added as a feature in Joomla core or would require a new "Advanced Menu Manager" extension.
Both not something I will be considering in doing at the moment.

1 year 3 months ago #65159

Thanks for feedback! I'm currently PRO for "Advanced Menu Manager" then would be awesome you would consider to add It there in a near future if not possible yet.

1 year 3 months ago #65161

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

There is no "Advanced Menu Manager".
You have Advanced Module Manager.

1 year 3 months ago #65163

:cheer: Touched and sunken... Thanks anyway!