Add to Menu

Button not appearing

3 years 1 month ago #43496

Yannis's Avatar Yannis

Hi, installed the component, cleared browser cache... but the button "add to menu" does not appear on the site.
Any reason why this might happen ?

3 years 1 month ago #43510

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen Admin

1 year 11 months ago #59713

Allen County Veterans Memorial Foundation's Avatar Allen County Veterans Memorial Foundation

Peter we are trying ADD TO Menu for another part of our site. I have created a test article, saved it, but the ADD TO MENU button does not appear, I checked your system requirements and all are met.

Joomla 3.51 PHP 5.6 mbstring enabled. ( Our host is SiteGround )

Its just an article so what am I doing wrong or not doing?

Thank you !

1 year 11 months ago #59716

Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Hidden text' button to hide the confidential information.

1 year 11 months ago #59718

Allen County Veterans Memorial Foundation's Avatar Allen County Veterans Memorial Foundation

Peter van Westen wrote:

Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Hidden text' button to hide the confidential information.

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 11 months ago #59719

The admin module didn't seem to have been created on install.
I created it manually now, and all seems good.

1 year 11 months ago #59720

Thank you!

1 year 5 months ago #66161

I uninstalled and re-installed this module ( latest Version ) and I am have this problem again. Would you mind checking it out again please?

Confidential information:
(hidden)

1 year 5 months ago #66166

You shouldn't have to uninstall Regular Labs extensions to update them.
Something is wrong on your setup that the module is not created automatically.

You can do this yourself through the module manager. Set it to 'Administrator' modules. Click on 'New' and select the Add to Menu module type.
Assign it to position 'status'.

1 year 5 months ago #66168

Thank you. I uninstalled it a while back because it was causing some issues with my site. Re-installed to try again.. Don't remember what the issue was though.

1 year 5 months ago #66169

Just bought pro version, I am assuming all I need to do is install it over the free version?

1 year 5 months ago #66171

Correct, you do not need to uninstall it first. Installing the Pro version will update the free version.
As described here:
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/addtomenu#installation
www.regularlabs.com/extensions/addtomenu...-upgrade-add-to-menu

1 year 5 months ago #66174

I downloaded and "supposedly" successfully installed latest version of ext. mgr but but it shows I still have NoNumber version 5.25

1 year 5 months ago #66175

Uninstalled and re-installed,, we're good nevermind