Search
Other Snippets questions
Forum

I have a problem with when using the snippet

ASOCIATIA VETERINARUL's Avatar ASOCIATIA VETERINARUL
Hello,
I have a problem with when using the snippet. The real problem is not caused by the component but by my templates. That's for sure. But I would have waited for the snippet to do its job.

I have a command line generated with Membership Pro: {mprestriction ids="1"}. This restricts the article to a group of users. Normally, this should work by itself, but it doesn't. I tried with snippet and it works in Template Casioppea. The same settings in my template (from gavickpro / joomlart) do not work. I also requested support from joomlart but after 2 days they still haven't said anything good.

I also tried with Sourcerer and it doesn't work.

Can you suggest me any solution?
Thank You!
Iulian
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sorry, I fail to see what this has to do with Snippets (or Sourcerer).

Isn't this an issue with your template and Membership Pro?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I think so. But I was expecting Snippets or Sourcerer to solve the problem. But don't solve it.
I would think that you have experience in such problems, especially these two: Snippets or Sourcerer and membership works the same way. Entering a code that will then be displayed. Maybe you have encountered situations when the templates did not display your codes. It seems something similar
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sorry, can't help you with this. You will have to ask the template developers...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I seem to have found the problem
is from the template code. the authors forgot some things. 4 working days 🙁((
Sorry to bother.

Your components are amazing. I'm trying to find out how they work. Kind of hard without tutorials like for idiots. I have to understand very well and experiment. If there were some step-by-step tutorials, especially for the more complicated ones, I think you would be more successful. The information presented on the site is ok, but it needs a little study. I don't think many are in the mood for such a thing. everyone wants like Tik-tok....fast and now. It's just an opinion.

Thank you very much for your help.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription