Search
Other Modals questions
Forum

Articles with images with the class "modal" are shown overzised in dem JCE-Editor

Andreas Walter's Avatar Andreas Walter
Hi Peter,

I'm using the Pro version of the Modal plugin in a Joomla 4 installation.

When an image in an article has the class "modal" and I open that article in the JCE editor, that image appears very large in front of the article text. Therefore I can't change any text because I can no longer see it.

I used the same setting on a Joomla 3 installation and everything worked fine.

Do you have a hint for me?

The URL to my site is: beta.mein-lsg.de

Here's an example:

beta.mein-lsg.de/index.php/nachrichten-a...chied-au-revoir.html

The two images are pushed oversized in front of the article text in the JCE editor.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Andreas
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The styling of elements inside your editor is down to the editor. Modals doesn’t do that.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Andreas Walter's Avatar Andreas Walter
Hello Peter,

thanks for your response.

If any image in an article has the attribute "class = modal", the display in the editor breaks in the backend. If I remove this attribute, the display is regular as expected. Likewise if I deactivate the modal plugin.

Therefore, I assumed that there is a connection between the modal plugin and the display in the editor.

As I said, I have been using the JCE editor and modal plugin in Joomla 3 for years without any problems. Now in Joomla 4 this phenomenon occurs.

I have already tried changing various settings options of the plugin, so far without success.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Best to ask the developers of JCE about this.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription