Search
Other Conditional Content questions
Forum

Normal screen for Edit Condition Set stopped display

Jim Parker's Avatar Jim Parker
Joomla 4.3.3
Conditional Content: 4.5.2 (Not Pro)
PHP 8.0.28
I am creating a How-to-do file to be displayed in the right column of a page for users who are inputting their profile in the main area. There are two files, one in English and one in Japanese. The conditions are two....(1) one is to display the English How-To-Do when the "Edit Profile" screen is displayed and the Japanese How-To_do when the "Edit Profile" screen is displayed in Japanese. I started with the English and the setup went smoothly without any problems. When I tried to setup the Japanese suddenly the [Edit Condition Set] in the Conditions tabs stopped displaying the normal screen display and instead displayed the 2nd image when clicking on the [Edit Condition Set] : FROM japansailing.com/images/CC_01.png TO japansailing.com/images/CC_02.png
I Re-installed CC but the problem continued.

When testing the [Edit Condition Set] button in modules that had already been successfully set up, I found that the same problem was now being produced.
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Please advise.
Thanks,
Jim
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you also give me (s)ftp access so I can take a deeper look?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Thank you for looking into this1
jIM
This is caused by an issue in your setup with the CodeMirror editor.
You can see the same error if you try to open the CodeMirror editor plugin settings.

You will have to fix the issues on your setup.
Thank you for locating the problem.
Regards,
Jim
The issue was solved by using phpmyadmin to change the value of "access" in xxxx_extensions access from xx to 1
Ok 👍
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription